Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Present To You: The Winners

Oh wow, so i've seen some things in this past week. I certainly have seen some things. Mostly poorly drawn boobs done in MS Paint. Due to the small amount of submissions I got (Only 11), I have decided that I am going to cut the number of winners down from 5 to 3. These 3 winners are going to receive $100 checks in the mail*. So without further adieu, I present you with our winners:

Starting with 3rd place, I give you Boob Eyes by Roy... His name might be Ray though, it's hard to tell from the signature. And i'm not really sure what his last name is either. He actually responded to a post I put on craigslist to draw boobs (which got taken down in a mere 3 hours)


This, my friends, is a brilliant design. I see what he did there, and I like it. Very creative. As a matter of fact, if I ever start some kind of company, this is going to be my companies logo. For sure.

The second place winner gets a prize because she most accurately drew something that you can find in my freezer. I give you; The Yellow Tag Special by Sarai Bartels


Look at the blood! Look at the tits! Holy fuck, those are some nice titties! You can almost feel them jiggling around in the palms of your hands. Wubblywubblywubblywubbly! (that's the noise I make when I play with boobs, you should try it some time, it adds a new level of fun). And All this at a price of $3.50? You just can't beat that! I'm skeptical of 2 things on this one. First of all, how do I know the submitting artist isn't the Loch Ness Monster? $3.50? I know this trick. Well, she's not the Loch Ness Monster, she's my girlfriend, so the first mystery is solved. Also, from the looks of it, it seems as if there could have been some photoshopping at hand. However, due to the fact that I watched her draw it on my computer using MS Paint (Win7 Version) I can't call her out on any kind of fraud, this was genuinely done in MS paint. The new brush kit that is included in this version of paint is quite impressive.

And now, I present you with the first place winner; Titulamoth by Luke Meyerdierks. I really don't think I need to tell you why he won this.


(Click on the image to read the text, it's very important that you do this)
In the words of Luke himself, "If there's two things I love, it's MS Paint, and Boobs". Wow, just wow. It has a story and everything. I clap my hands for you Luke, I clap my hands. I am in awe. I just... Don't know what else to say.



HONERABLE MENTIONS

I feel like I had to post up a few more because I really do appreciate them. They were all great submissions for their own reasons, and I feel like I should share them with you. Ch-ch-ch-checkit.

Rapetits by Gavin Osullivan:


Boobs, by JBM (another craigslist submission)


Flop Top by Miguel Diaz:


And another submission by Luke Meyerdierks entitled WTF (you can't win twice, but if you could, he would have)




And that's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed these fine works of art as much as I have. Feel free to masturbate to them. Especially the ones by Luke.


*No they aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogging Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory