Monday, March 22, 2010

MS Paintathon

Remember way back when, there was this contest I had, and I asked people to draw boobs in MS Paint. I got some pretty tubular submissions. They made me laugh, they made me cry, and more than a few of them made me poop myself a little. And because I enjoyed this experience so much, I am having another contest. However, this time I am leaving it up to fate to decide what you are going to draw. What do I mean by that? What you are going to do, is click HERE and click on the "Next Word" button exactly 6 times. This is the word that you are going to draw. In your submissions, you must include a screen shot of the word that you are drawing. All submissions should be mailed to evilprime@gmail.com . And because last time I didn't get that many entries, I am actually going to have a prize this time. You get a few options for prizes. Either I buy you a beer at the bar, or I buy you a 40oz of your choice of Malt Liquor, or I paypal you the remaining .66c that I currently have in my broke ass bank account. And if none of these are satisfactory, maybe i'll scan some pictures of my testicles and you can give me an address to mail them too. We'll see.

So ladies and gentlemen, let the games begin.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the only thing i might enjoy more than your writing are the tags you chose for your entries. touche my friend. touche.

    who is this btw??

    your fellow viral marketing pen pal.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogging Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory