Monday, March 29, 2010

Okay Fine, Don't Send Pictures

Alright, assholes. I see how it is. Instead of acknowledging the fact that nobody reads this blog, I'm going to assume that my hundreds of readers just aren't sending pictures. Are you not motivated enough? Did you find the concept boring? Well guess what? I don't care. Now the contest is over, and I got no submissions and guess who wins the prize? ME! I win the prize, I get to buy myself beer, give myself the remains of my bank account, and I also get to give myself a handjob which was a bonus prize I didn't mention. But no, no handjobs for you, readers. Because you didn't participate.

I am now going to eat jalapeno flavored potato chips and weep softly to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogging Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory